To give you an idea of who Bing Users are think about the owners of an XBOX, Kindle Fire, and Amazon Fire Phone. The web search on these devices is more than likely powered by Bing.
In addition to harboring about 30% of online web searchers, Bing Ads are offered at a lower cost when compared to Google AdWords. This is because the Bing cost-per-click is less expensive than what Google offers. Choosing Bing Ads is a great way to reach more potential buyers inexpensively.
If you already have a Google AdWords account set-up and want to create one for Bing, you can import campaigns, ad groups, keywords, ads and more from your Google account. You can easily import your existing Google campaign to Bing with the following steps.
- Log into your Bing account, if you do not have one, take a few minutes to create one.
- Once you are logged locate the top right bar on your screen and click on the option “Import Campaigns”, then select the option for Import from Google AdWords.
- This will guide you to a screen to log into Google, input your login information, click sign in then select the option to Accept.
- Choose the campaign that you would like to be imported to Bing then click the Continue option.
- This will lead you to the “Bing Ads Accounts & Import Options” screen. Here you will be able to select which Bing Ads account you would like to import into, select the correct time zone, configure “What to Import”, and decide on what options to pick under “Bids and Budgets.”
- When done select “Import.”
If you do not have a Google AdWords or Bing Ads word then you can just create one. One of the first steps is to determine what your campaign settings will be. This step is very important because this will establish what demographic you will be targeting.
Next you will create you budget for your campaign. You can choose how much you would like to spend on a day to day or monthly basis.
Now time to add a title, the description, the display, and the destination URL. Remember to include a catchy title and a description line that urges the potential customer to buy or inquire about your services.
Next you must now choose your keywords. Your keywords should coincide with whatever you are marketing, but remember try not to be too broad.